brettscore: 9.1

Old Lahaina Luau

1251 - Front Street, Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
Write a Review
  • Accessibility

    Category: Do
    Address: 1251 - Front Street
    Lahaina
    Hawaii
    96761
    United States
    Price Level: **
  • Photos

    Review Photos

  • Map

    No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.

  • Reviews

    One Review

    1. miguel Old Lahaina Luau
      Overall Rating:
      4.55
      rating iconrating iconrating iconrating iconrating icon

      The Luau is a very popular event, and parking might get crowded quickly. Since I arrived early enough, the front entrance was accessible from the parking.
      The check-in desk is situated lower than the entrance, but there are ramps and stairs to get to the desk. Again, it does get crowded fairly quickly, so be sure to check in early.
      I would estimate that 40% can only be conveniently accessed by stairs. However, the other 60% are easily accessible, and are even situated closer to the buffet counter and restroom. (As an aside: some seats, namely those situated closest to the dance stage, are “traditional” seating, meaning that one must sit cross-legged.)
      Speaking of the buffet counters, the route access through the buffet line is manageable, but the counters themselves are hard to reach unless one is standing.
      The staff at the Old Lahaina Luau were extremely friendly, going beyond the standards of most restaurants to ensure everyone had a good time.
      Overall, the Old Lahaina Luau is an excellent way to experience traditional Hawaiian culture through food and dance.

      Review Photos

    Leave a Review