7 Day – South Florida/ Miami and Orlando
With its treasure trove of natural wonders, diverse cultures and world-class entertainment, Florida attracts travelers from all over the world. In South Florida, discover the cultural vibrancy of Miami, the gorgeous beaches of Fort Lauderdale, the unique scenery of the Florida Keys and the awe-inspiring Everglades National Park. Then travel on to Orlando for the greatest attraction parks in the world. Salsa dancing in Miami’s Little Havana and air-boating in the Everglades are also included in this entertaining tour of Florida.
3 + Star Hotels – Some breakfasts included
2 transfers and/or accessible vehicle
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Miami which is best known for its spectacular beaches. Enjoy a wonderful dinner show in Miami and take a boat cruise in Fort Lauderdale.
- Take an accessible airboat excursion in Everglades National Park.
- Visit the famous South Beach and catch some glorious Floridian sunshine.
- Orlando is perhaps best known for its iconic theme parks, Disney World, Universal Studios and others where you will enjoy a day at the park of your choice.
- One cannot forget the amazing shopping experience at the Premium Outlets, which is sure to take up a full day!