10 Day Jewish heritage Tour
October 20 – 29, 2017
Day One: Arrive in Tel Aviv
- Transfer to Hotel
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day Two: Te Aviv – Jaffa
- Rabin Square – a large public city square in the center of Tel Aviv.
- Sarona – a newly renovated complex in the heart of Tel Aviv, originally a German Templar Colony.
- Neve Tzedek – the first Jewish quarter outside the city walls.
- The Old City of Jaffa: Clock Tower, Andromeda’s Rock, Gate of Faith, Slope Park, Jaffa Port.
Day Three: Free Day in Tel Aviv
- Visit accessible beach to swim, sunbathe or just relax
- Tel Aviv also boasts a long promenade, running alongside the seashore where you can walk or ride
Day Four: Northern Coast of Israel
- Caesarea – a national park and ancient port, a tour of the hippodrome and Roman amphitheater
- Haifa – panoramic view from Mount Carmel on the Bahai Gardens (one of the most frequently and beautiful toured attractions in Israel) the city of Haifa and the port
- Acre – ancient fortress-port. Knights Halls. Templar tunnels
Day Five: Trip to Kinneret
- Capernaum – an ancient and fascinating village located on the northern shore of the Sea of Galilee.
- The Tomb of Maimonides – one of the most important Jewish pilgrimage sites in Israel.
- Mount Gilboa – a mountain range overlooking the Jezreel Valley in northern Israel
Day Six: Jerusalem
- King David’s Tomb
- Jewish Quarter: Hurva synagogue, Batei Mahseh square, Cardo – ancient Jerusalem’s market street
- The Western Wall
Day Seven: Free Day in Jerusalem
- Visit Ben Yehuda Street
- Mahane Yehuda Market
Day Eight: Jerusalem
- Israel Museum – Israel’s most important museum, home to the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Yad Vashem – the Holocaust Museum and memorial center
- Armon Hanatziv – panoramic view of the Old City
Day Nine: Jerusalem – Qumran
- Qumran – an archaeological site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Ancient fortress Masada – Israel’s most historically significant and fascinating archaeological attraction. Ascent by cable car to the fortress.
- Spa in the hotel at the Dead Sea. Lunch. Recreation and swimming in the Dead Sea
Day Ten: Time to say Goodbye
After checking-out from the hotel, we are here to help you with the next leg of your trip, whether you’re transferring to the airport or on to another adventure.
- 4 star + Accessible Hotel
- Accessible Transportation
- Breakfasts daily in hotel
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- All entrance and activity fees listed in the itinerary