Day One: Arrive in London
Hop on your accessible transport from Airport to central accessible London hotel.
Tomorrow we’ll explore the city from its roots as the settlement of Londinium in the year AD 43 to the magnificent city of London you find today. As Samuel Johnson famously said, “When one is tired of London, one is tired of life!”
Relax and enjoy a nice dinner.
Day Two: Highlights of London Tour
Bus tour of the beautiful historic center of London and see the most popular sights.
- Fascinating National Gallery
Day Three: Accessible Guided Walking tour
Walking tour of Westminster neighborhood.
- Buckingham Palace
- Accessible escorted visit to Westminster Abbey & Cabinet War Rooms
- Big Ben and Parliament Square
Day Four: More sightseeing in London
- Accessible Thames River Boat Cruise including viewing of Tower Bridge.
- Escorted visit to the Tower of London
- Accessible Guided Tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Day Five: Chunnel Train and Dinner Cruise
- Accessible Chunnel Train from London to Paris.
- Accessible Dinner Cruise on the Seine River (including 3 course meal, wine and live music).
Day Six: Paris Highlight Tour
- Highlights of Paris Accessible Driving Tour.
- Accessible Guided Tour of the Left Bank, including interior visit to Notre Dame Cathedral.
Day Seven: Exploring Paris
- Escorted visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Accessible Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum
Day Eight: Museum Day
- Accessible Guided tour of the d’Orsay Museum
- Escorted visit to the Rodin Museum
Day Nine: Time to say Goodbye
After checking-out from the hotel, we are here to help you with the next leg of your trip.
Whether it be transferring to the airport or on to another adventures!